Today, SNETP gathers over 115 European stakeholders from 25 different countries. Members include organisations such as: industrial actors, research institutions, academia, technical safety organisations, non-governmental organisations, public authorities, etc.
Check out our updated list of SNETP member organisations!
Why should you become an SNETP Member?
- You will join the international association working on collaborative nuclear research.
- SNETP’s ETIP status gives the Association an important visibility and privileged access to senior executives in EU institutions, international organisations and members states.
- Through SNETP you will have the possibility to contribute to international and European energy policy strategy.
- You will network and collaborate with other technology platforms and international initiatives in the area of nuclear energy R&D.
- You will join an association speaking with one voice for the nuclear energy R&D community.