The 10th International Conference on Multiscale Materials Modeling
7 November 2021 - 11 November 2021
The 10th International Conference on Multiscale Materials Modelling will focus on different aspects of MMM: showcase recent advances in the MMM scientific community and set the future direction.
The topics addressed will be, among others, the following:
- Mathematical and Computational Foundation of Multiscale Methods
- Probabilistic Modeling and Uncertainty Quantification
- Multiscale and Multiphysics Mechanics and Materials
- Material Classes: Biological, Soft Materials, Structural (Crystalline and Amorphous), Nuclear, Multi-functional, Interfaces, etc.
- Additive Manufacturing and Emerging Manufacturing Methods
- Materials Informatics (machine learning, data mining and artificial intelligence)
- Synergistic Coupling of Experiments with MMM modeling
- Micro and Nanostructural Evolution
- Materials by Design
- Industrial applications