European Review Meeting on Severe Accident Research (ERMSAR) 2022
May 16 - May 19
The 10th edition of the European Review Meeting on Severe Accident Research (ERMSAR) 2022 of the SARNET network is organised in the framework of the Technical Area 2 of NUGENIA in cooperation with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA). This open conference will focus, 11 years after the Fukushima accident, on the latest progress of international knowledge on severe accidents and will be an opportunity for researchers to discuss future R&D priorities in this field.
- In-vessel corium and debris coolability
- Ex-vessel corium interactions and coolability
- Containment behaviour incl. H2 explosion risk
- Source term issues
- Analysis, Management, and Consequences of Severe Accidents for Gen II/III reactors
- Severe accidents in innovative reactor concepts
- Other applications (fusion reactors, interim SNF storage, etc)
Download conference flyer here.
For more information, please visit the event website.