The SNETP FORUM 2021 will take place virtually on 2-4 February 2021.
Day 1 | 2 February afternoon:
- Plenary session dedicated to SNETP affairs and their link with European & international priorities.
Day 2 | 3 February morning
- TS 1 – Long term operation & construction
- TS 2 – SMRs
- TS 3 – Fuel development and fuel cycle efficiency
- TS 4 – Innovative and perspective materials solutions
Day 3 | 4 February morning
- TS 5 – Energy systems, new applications, economy and licensing
- TS 6 – Decommissioning & waste treatment
- TS 7 – Advanced reactor systems
- TS 8 – Digitalisation – modelling and simulation
Each technical session should dedicate approx. 3 hours to technical presentations, 30 min to virtual coffee break, and 30 min to wrap-up discussions.
Find the preliminary programme of the technical sessions here.
Please click here to register.
- Free SNETP event. Considering the impossibility to meet physically, SNETP will facilitate this event free of charge for all SNETP member organisations.
- Virtual forum. The event will be hosted on the online platform Metyoo to enable participants to virtually visit the conference venue, browse through posters, switch freely and easily from one technical session to another, etc. More importantly, in case you cannot attend all the sessions you would like to, there will be the possibility to access all presentations and videos up to one month after the event.
- Sponsors. The virtual exhibition hall will allow organisations willing to promote their projects, activities or services to present relevant materials. Online videos, flyers, posters, etc. will be shown in a dedicated virtual showroom. An instant messaging service to facilitate interactions can be implemented. This additional service will be offered to organisations that would like to sponsor the SNETP FORUM 2021. For further information on details and conditions, please reach out to the SNETP Secretariat.
- IT requirements. To ensure smooth access to the virtual event, participants should use the latest versions of the recommended internet browsers: Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.