HARMONISE project Workshop
Join the 3rd HARMONISE project workshop held virtually on 11 December 2023 (9:00-11:30 CET).
Objectives of the HARMONISE Project:
- Objective 1: To analyse preliminary safety assessments of innovative fission and fusion installations.
- Objective 2: To peruse the licensing needs for innovative nuclear installations.
- Objective 3: To examine risk-informed, performance-based (RIPB) approaches in licensing reviews and regulatory decision-making.
- Objective 4: To delimit harmonisation and standardisation on component assessments, methodologies, codes and standards.
- Objective 5: To learn from earlier experience in harmonisation efforts.