The proceedings of the 2019 FISA and EURADWASTE conferences, held in Pitesti in Romania on 4-7 June 2019 and gathering 416 participants from 27 countries, are now available for download:
- Publication Office of the European Union
- The European Physical Journal – Nuclear Sciences and Technologies (EPJ N) dedicated topical issues
- The Romanian Presidency of the Council of the EU in 2019 conferences’ website
You can consult the document containing all the proceedings links here.
The FISA 2019 and EURADWASTE ’19 conferences focused on:
- presenting progress and key achievements of some 90 projects carried out as part of the 7th and Horizon 2020 Euratom Research and Training Framework Programmes
- stimulating discussions on the state of play of R&D, key challenges addressed at national, European and international levels on research and innovation policies, synergies and partnerships benefitting research and innovation programmes, and future perspectives.