This event has passed.
AFCEN International Congress 2021
23 March 2021 - 24 March 2021
The AFCEN International Congress 2021 “40 years of experience to prepare the future of nuclear power” will take place on 23 & 24 March 2021 in a virtual format. The following topics will be covered:
- The role of AFCEN codes in support to the French nuclear fleet with EDF/DPN/UNIE director, Jean-Christophe Huchard
- The role of AFCEN codes in the Nuclear New build projects: the EPR2 project with Gabriel Oblin, Project Director and EPR UK projects with Catherine Back, Engineering Director
- The international prospects for new nuclear power with Vakis Ramany, Development New Nuclear Projects Director
- Building trust with the French Nuclear Regulator ASN, Corinne Silvestri, ASN/DEP Director
- AFCEN and Excell program under the leadership of Alain Tranzer, EDF COMEX member
- Technical sessions coordinated by AFCEN experts to share the latest developments in all AFCEN codes
For more information about the program and registration, please visit this website.